Front Desk Coordinator
Calahan Funeral Home, Inc. is conducting a search for a full-time Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Matching Retirement Fund, and Life Insurance.
Calahan Funeral Home, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. This individual must be extremely warm and compassionate. They must possess a professional demeanor and service-oriented approach to business.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Receive visitors at the front desk.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect parcels and other mail.
- Perform filing and clerical duties.
- Create and Duplicate DVD Tributes using provided software.
- Create simple obituaries using template provided.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks